Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sad But True

It is sad but true that my first post of 2011 is about The Bachelor. Also sad but true that Brad Womack is the only man in my life. Let it be known that this show brings me great pleasure, not even guilty pleasure people. That being said, it is so stupid! Each week the women are astounded by the grandiose dates that the show creators have produced, but seemingly give Brad the credit (I guarantee in 6 months he will be saying "I don't know, what you do want to do?"). Who wouldn't feel like they are falling in love drinking red wine on an outdoor bed fire side? They need to go to Applebee's and see how much fun they can really have. Months after these shows wrap, the happy couples break up and everyone asks why. Because real life is not a helicopter ride! Keep it up though ABC, I will be tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment