Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back in the Saddle

After a few weeks of successfully sustaining positive eating habits, I have fallen off the wagon. Actually I jumped off the wagon into a tub of Zip's fries. I journeyed to Spokane last week and the temptation proved too strong for this weak fast food loving heart to resist. As much as I look forward to spending time with my little nugget nephew and darling grandparents, I also cherish moments spent with pepperoni slices from Pipeline and mini corn dogs at Zip's. This fact makes me shameful and a candidate for Oprah Winfrey Network's "Addicted to Food." Here is another fact, it was so worth it. I am home in Seattle and have turned back into a pumpkin. Spring Break 2011 commences Wednesday, so no eating anything sinful til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment