Tuesday, September 15, 2009

pilates + pizza - purpose


I say uncle & give into this blogging business. Here goes...

First things first--it was a very happy birthday to me! In fact it really should be my birthday more often. I was truly overwhelmed by the well wishes I received. My phone was blowing up all day, at one point I swear I saw the Blackberry actually smoking! It was quite possibly the longest celebration in history. Jana & I kicked things off on the 31st, she captured on film some truly embarrassing yet impressive & historically accurate Tina Turner choreography. If I'm ever discovered she's got some serious black mail.

The fun continued with Cassie, Sarah, Jenny, & Lindsay who visited over Labor day. It definitely pays to live in a vacation destination. We tanned, we ate, we drank, we danced, we shopped--repeat! It was such a great time.

My new apartment is amazing. It looks like a real grown up's place complete with actual furniture including a couch, chair, & coffee table (courtesy of Ms. Laslo) to name a few! Having Jana & Noel as roomies has been such a blast. I feel like I am back in the sorority--in a good way. We are in & out of each others rooms & closets, gossiping & chit chatting day & night. 232 N Juanita is a true home filled with laughter & love.

Jana dragged me to a Pilates class tonight. I was so proud of myself I insisted we indulge in a celebratory pizza. Followed by a Betty Crocker yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Jans was top chef, but I got to lick the bowl! Guess I have to go to 3 Pilates classes tomorrow....

Still figuring out this blogging thing-I am not very technologically savvy. I use the computer to make my mean mixed tapes, play Freecell, & check my AOL account so this is a big step. Stay tuned love bugs.

efv

ps- Life By the Drop is a fantastic Stevie Ray Vaughan song that continues to inspire me. Learn it, love it, live it.

5 comments:

  1. yay!!! welcome to the world of blogging. insanely addicting, but I'm happy to add you to my blog list. :)
    -k

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog world will never be the same! Love you Crum :)

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYA!!! I am going to follow you immediately. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do I need to have my own blog in order to "follow you"?? I don't get it... But I will read this for sure :o)

    xox Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't have to have a blog to follow me. but how you do it i am not quite sure! it's all new to me, although i am more educated than Marco. he called and asked if a blog was how i informed the world that i was eating cheerios. i was like "i think you are thinking of twitter." ps- i hate cheerios.

    ReplyDelete