Monday, November 2, 2009

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah


Jana and I had a day date at Disneyland today. I think it is safe to say that we were the only 25 year old duo, but we had loads of fun in addition to our corn dogs & Mickey shaped ice cream! My face hurts from laughing and my ears hurt from Jana's screams on Space Mountain. The trip got my heavy heart bouncing, just what the doctor ordered. I want to move to Main Street and work for Mr. Mouse. I think I was born for the role!
I felt the Tom Vaughn effect however--all of the children were a bit overwhelming. I have a great idea for a horror flick. Instead of the world being taken over by aliens, terrorists, monsters, or machinery--STROLLERS! Keep that idea under your hats, thinking of shopping it around Hollywood.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh we must go to Disneyland during my next visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. done and done pat. you'll love it, i think you are even small enough for me to push you in a stroller. woo woo! when is your next visit btw?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see three strollers in your pic!

    ReplyDelete