Monday, December 28, 2009

A Merry Little Christmas


Yay--Christmas is over, onto dreading New Year's Eve!

I had a positively lovely holiday. I returned home from an amazing Sydney trip Christmas Eve morning. Jana took me to our favorite restaurant in Santa Monica for a special meal that night. Following our feast I invited some new Aussie friends to join us for cocktails. I sat at the table thinking this is what Christmas is all about, boozing with strangers. Ok, maybe not-but this year it worked! While others were tearing open gifts the morning of the 25th I was sleeping. I didn't even stir until 2pm, an 18 hr time change & 14 hr flight will do that to you. When Jana got home from work we celebrated the birth of Christ with pepperoni pizza & a movie date. Glorious!

So Santa didn't bring me anything on my list, but he did deliver a hot Aussie to makeout with- which I didn't even think to ask for. So Mr. Claus, props.

No comments:

Post a Comment