Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to the Future

2010 is here, how did that happen? Shouldn't we be mingling with robots & operating flying cars by now?

The older I get, the faster time seems to pass. At the ripe old age of 25 my mind is blown that yet another year has come & gone. In a big way it scares me. I essentially lost 2009 to a broken heart-what a loser! New year, clean slate, fresh start. Kind of sounds like a load of crap but we all have to eat shit at some point! 2010 IS going to be different though, if only because I am wiser. I have always been one to wear my heart on my sleeve, but I have safely secured it in storage for the time being. My focus has shifted. Which brings me to my extensive list of resolutions. It may come as a shock to some of you, but I am not perfect :0 Not that I'd ever fail or not follow through but it is probably best to keep this list of purpose under cover. My best self has yet to surface, I look forward to meeting her.

Here is to a very happy & healthy new year. May the Lord keep you in His hand and never close His fist too tight!

One love.

the new-soon to be improved,

EFV

2 comments: