Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pump Up the Jam

I joined the gym a week ago & missed only one day when I was working. Pause for applause. Thank you. I even started to not completely dread going, major progress considering in the past I'd have chosen flossing with my toe nails over breaking a sweat. The gym has quickly climbed the charts as my favorite people watching destination. There is one quirky character who only works out in a cut off tube top with no bra. Her nipples could high five her knees but she doesn't let that deter her from rocking the look. The typical South Bay douche bag exercise outfit consists of board shorts & a TapouT tshirt. Not sexy.

Thank goodness I make such awesome mixed tapes. There are rows of tv's but CNN & ESPN don't really motivate me. Who do I have to sleep with to get Bravo on the big screen? I have made some mean compilations, you'd be amazed how a variety of Pink, T.I., Beyonce, Color Me Badd, & a few Jock Jams hits can get the blood pumping. I will be back to my driver license weight in no time! I am feeling better, looking better, & sleeping like Tom Vaughn in a recliner. All good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment