Friday, August 27, 2010

Not a Girl, Not Yet a Cougar...

The 10th anniversary of my 16th birthday is coming up on Wednesday. I have been busy complaining about it until my sweet grandpa reminded me I am lucky to be another year older. The time we have, the life we live is a gift. He put my whiny ass in its proverbial place.

I am lucky for that & about 100 other reasons. I may not be where I thought I would be at 26, but maybe this life is better. And maybe baby this year will be the best yet...

2 comments:

  1. you are a very beautiful girl....and any guy would be lucky to have you in his life..not only as a wife but a mother to his children..........I know he is out there waiting for you..he is just working on getting himself to be perfect for you..be patient sweet EM......your prince will arrive! (O: Love ya like a fat kid loves cake or like tom vaughn loves a ding dong!!!!!!!!(O: Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to 26, it is going to be the best year ever, I already know! We have had so many fun amazing adventures the last year, excited to the next year of many many more!!

    ReplyDelete