Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Litter Kwitter

After working a 4 day trip I dead headed home from Vegas yesterday. With 51 minutes to kill I flipped through the pages of the latest Sky Mall catalog. A few of the highlights included the Stainless Steel wallet, the Nano-UV Disinfection Scanner, & the Canine Genealogy Kit. But by far & away my favorite item was the Litter Kwitter.

The Litter Kwitter is the original, award winning 3-step cat toilet training system. The photo of a feline squatting on the seat had me choking on my mixed nuts. I was left so curious as to what the 3 steps were. And beyond that why the hell anyone would want to share a toilet with their pet? I don't want to share my bathroom with a boy, why on earth would I have any interest in competing for lav time with a kitty? If you are in need of a good laugh I highly recommend visiting the website which provides not only further details of the system but inspirational videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment